Having made good progress prototyping a supercharger conversion for the R1 motor, link to last post here I decided I would take the plunge and have the main casing part CNC machined. That proved to be a lot harder than expected. Finding a company willing to quote for the part was difficult. Most just didn't seem interested failing to return emails and calls before I had even disused a price with them.
Fortunately I discovered Ilias over at leadingcomposites.com in Greece who was able to make the part for a reasonable price in a short time frame.
The first test fit was a little daunting. If it didn't fit it would be entirely down to me making a mistake in the design. Luckily everything lined up perfectly and was as expected.
The next job is to get the remaining parts made up....